Climbing Tree is excited to be able to offer Nature Play experiences in your school. We offer supervised incursions for classes of up to 35 students with all equipment provided. Five sessions per day.
- Students design and work in groups to construct bush shelters.
- Promotes group work, cooperation and communication
- Students rotate through a variety of stations where they play and learn through experiences with mud.
Loose Parts Play
- Students explore and create using a variety of nature objects, which can be moved, and manipulated stimulating creativity.
Team building activities
- Students partake in challenging and risky team challenges. Such as rope bridges and river crossings.
Climbing Tree can offer one or a variety of these opportunities over a day to a single or multiple year levels. Please contact us to tailor a Mudface Play Dayz package to you.